Monday, July 7, 2008

No Water!!! Cham lo~ Die lo~ All Say Bye Bye~~

ZZZzzz.

After a hard sweaty evening of taekwondo practice, I come home expecting a cool, refreshing shower ready for me.

Instead, what do I find?

NO WATER SUPPLY!!!!

O_O

That's probably what my expression was when I couldn't even squeeze a single tinsy drop of water out of the shower.



Omg, no water + lots of sweat + me = Not a good combination.

I can just imagine~

Waking up the next day to see everyone conked out in bed, due to the overpowering smell~

@_@

What's a guy to do =(


Thankfully......
There is hope!


*Insert gigantic water bucket in other bathroom*

And the world(Or apartment B308) is saved by the antics of humongous waterbucket version 1!.

Now...... if only I can get it to make gold appear......

No comments: