Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jogging, Swimming, 'Trying' to refrain from supper~

The latter two, are easier to implement.

As for the last......

Let's just say that it's asking the near impossible for the self proclaimed "Burger King" to keep from indulging in his nightly endeavours~

Why all the hassle?

Let's just say that I don't want to see China appearing on my belly anytime soon.
At the growing rate that my appetite has been growing, exercise is the no. 1 priority on my list.

Which brings me to the topic of today's post~

Where to jog?

You don't see me asking where to swim, cuz it's a given that the only pool I have freely available to me is downstairs, below my apartment.

The question of where to jog however, is a very good one.

I generally have 3 choices.

A. Jog out from my place and roam freely.

Advantages : No fixed track, less psychological indication of fatigue, exploration.
Disadvantages : Traffic smoke, bad terrain, and I've almost fully explored the surrounding area.


B. Jog at SS2 park.

Advantages : Even terrain, little to no smoke pollution
Disadvantages : Fixed track, slight travel time to reach, distractions.


C. Jog at Taman Tun park.

Advantages : Beautiful environment, large open area, old times.
Disadvantage : Far! Far! Far!


Hmm, let's see.

I've basically already weeded out the first option.
Exploration jogging getting monotonous when you do it alone.
2nd option is the one I've been employing of late, while I'm seriously considering early morning jogs at Taman Tun once I figure out exactly how to get to the park.

Health conciousness is a pain, but at least it's better than slacking around all day.

Random post over, now to ponder whether to sleep......


In dreams I hold dear, my wishes for past, present and future......

1 comment:

Stellix said...

distraction apa? jogging then jogging la, stop looking at ppl's ass >,<