Sunday, July 15, 2007

Michael Learns to Rock!!! *Not that they need do, they already rock the world*


<3 That's right, I was in Genting for the Michael Learns to Rock Asian World Tour ^^

And I've got to say, they still rock this world and the next!

The show started shortly after 8pm with some new songs that I wasn't really familiar with. *Ok lah, sua ku long time nvr listen to English song*

But even if you've never heard it, you only need one time to fall in love all over again with the great music that they've been performing for nearly 20 years.

They went on to present a few new songs freshly out of the oven, set for release with their next album. Omg, time to save my $$$ for an album worth buying.

Jascha Richter had a fun night it seems, playing around with the songs, first toying with the keyboard, then grabbing up a guitar later on to strum it up with Lentz, Wanscher, and apparently a new bassist they recruited. Lentz seemed to be preparing for a marathon as he pranced all around the stage, showing off his superb guitar skills to the audience.

That being said, there's a comedic side to them as well as they proceeded to leave the stage after claiming "Hey, you guys know how to sing the songs so we can go home now." after an audience sing along for 'The Actor'.

But hey, Jascha was back on stage within the minute playing a few soothing new singles on the keyboard before going on to perform hit oldies like 'Sleeping Child', '25 Minutes', 'Paint My Love' and many more.

But good things never do last forever.
As the last key fell for 'That's Why', we knew it was over when they held hands and bowed to the audience as we clapped fantastically for one of the best performances you'll see this side of the globe for a longgggg time.

So everyone, let's hear it for Michael Learns to Rock!!!!!

"I won't forget, the way, you're kissing~~
The feeling so strong~
Were lasting for so long~~~

But I'm not the man,
Your heart~
Is missing~~~
That's why you go,
Away I~~~ know
That's why you go~
Away I~~~ know~~~~~"


P/S Special props to my dad for getting tickets for me, Joon Hai and Sureewong to go watch this bombastic show, and also for the fattening meals we had on our way up and down.
Slops to Haris for not being around to watch it with us, BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh ya, below are some pictures I finally got back from my friend for my Singapore trip wayyy back during semester holidays. Bon Appetite~

*Edit, nvm, internet slow today, upload tmr.*

No comments: