Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mixed feelings =X

Sigh, going back to KL tomorrow.

Really dunno why I decided to go back so early, right as soon as I decide I'm going back, suddenly everyone is sms-ing me to ask me to go here and there. >_<
It's like Murphy's Law with a twist,

When I'm free and bored, there will never be anyone free or with the initiative to ask me to go out and about.
When I'm bout ready to head back to the land of boredom, EVERYONE is asking me to go to activities hitherto.

Sienz.


Anyways, topic of the day.

When is it safe to assume you're thinking too much into things when you're trying to woo a girl?

This suddenly popped in my mind after a yumcha session with my friend Ah Hao an hour back.
He's over the moon because of being able to spend some *quality time* alone with his crush.

Lucky bugger, =P

To be precise, it was more of a voluntary tuition session, but let's not burst the bubble shall we?

Anyways, he kept asking us questions bout whether so and so action by said female was a hint of indication of her interest in him.

Overreacting? Maybe.
Oddly familiar behavior though......

=P

Anyways,halfway through our conversation, this suddenly popped up.

" Eh, anyways, no matter what happens, you all will always be my best 'lousy' friends." =) *insert big toothy grin here*

O_O

Talk bout sudden mushy-ness.

Though the thought behind it is what counts =P

It's nice to have someone you can really call your good friend, someone to share your weals and woes with.
More importantly, to have someone you can talk to bout all the things you keep hidden within you.

I think that's probably what everyone in this world wants.

Friends =)

Ok, enough to the mushy talk. =X

Going back KL 1.30pm tomorrow.

Time to catch some shuteye.

Nitez.

Jyane~

2 comments:

Stellix said...

jeez, i wish im somewhere, or anywhere in malaysia right now... sigh.... i hate this place

said...

When exactly you coming back?
Not applying PR di? Haha