Friday, May 18, 2007

OMG,SIENZ~!!!

ZZZ, Kulai is a boring place to be >_<

Nothing to do here cept game, msn, surf all day.

Go out with friends?
Sorry, all my friends have a spatial bout of autism and would rather sit at home talking to their bedroom wall.

And I quote :

"Hey, wanna come out for some drinks and chit chat?"

"Dun wan dun wan, so late already, lazy go out. Dun wan lar!"

....... time of conversation = before 9pm.
wth?


Anyways, the pictures of my Singapore trip are still with my friend >_> Who is either in Muar...... or KL now, not sure. =X
I'd ask him, but he's not online atm and my phone budget is getting tight with all the calls I've been making to try and create some entertainment *see above* recently.

Sienz, how come all my yumcha kakis are either all outstation /out of country, or all my other 'friends' all semi-autistic?

ZZZzzz.

So far, the only interesting that's happened these few days is the spectacle of watching one of my good friends whom we shall name "H", trying to 'kau lui', a.k.a chase skirt,haha.

The target in mind would be one of the students he teaches tuition, at a tuition center near my place. He's been constantly badgering us to visit the cafe where she works so that he has an excuse to drop by and literally chase her skirt around, but has no guts to go solo. LoL

Excerpt of our conversation.

Him : "Hey, let's go over to Ice Story, there got pretty girl."
Me : "Hehe, up to you ba, I know you got ulterior motive."
Him : "NONONONO, I'm not trying to fook her or anything!"
Me : "Yeaaaaa right."
Him : "NONONO, really!"

^_^

It's actually quite fun watching his facial expression as he tries to think of ways to chat up the girl, but then is too LOL shy to do it.
This coming from a guy who talks louder and more boisterously than most the girls I know.
It's a very funny change, furthermore he keeps asking me what I would do in his shoes.
Wth, you're the one chasing skirt wei, don't ask me.
If you're gonna be asking me, might as well move aside and pass the golden oppurtunity to me! Haha, j/k j/k.

Anyways, I'll try to camwhore some pictures of his 'escapades' next time I go there with him.

Till then, sienz ya later!

P/S I got a new haircut, sienz, too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE BARBERS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stellix said...

lol... im out country...

i also wan yam chaaa!!!
a cheap yam chaaa session... holy shit
teh tarik here cost TIGA DOLLAR
babiiiiiiiii

said...

GG tiga dollar teh tarik?
Buy Lipton tea and DIY ba,haha.

Tomorrow going back KL di, gonna be even more sienz. Haiz.

Fai fai finish study come back ler, sienz.