Monday, May 28, 2007

New Semester! New Day!

Wahhhhh, first day of the new semester, it's already been 1 whole year???!

So much has happened over the last year, it's like it's been an eternity.

But when you consider I'm already well into the middle of my course, I can't help but complain time passes too fast.

A new day comes, yet men will still remain,
all that is lost, is engraved forever in our memory......


Anyways, new sem, new lecturers!

Most notable one would be a Mr. M who's what you'd call an unconventional lecturer.

He started by trying to explain how he'll go about teaching us through a work philosophy, and that we're there to work, not to study, and our employer's are our parents who are paying us minimal pay to learn skills~

Then he continued by commenting that our class of 44 is too many, and says he'll try his best to fail as many of us as possible. O_o

He finally wrapped off with something along the lines of

" As Yoda says, don't be lured by the dark side. "

Wah, deep man, lol. I got a feeling this sem is gonna be quirky.


On an unrelated side note, I experienced a funny situation at the office of the campus after class involving a conversation between the clerk and a student apparently trying to get a tutorial timetable.

Girl : "I want to apply for leave."
Clerk : "Ok, here's the leave application form."
Girl : "Nonono, I want the timetable so that I can schedule my leave."
Clerk : "Ok, here's your timetable."
Girl : "Nonono, I already have that timetable, I want to apply leave during tutorial."
Clerk =_= : "Ok.... here's the leave form."
Girl: " Nonono! I want the timetable so that I can apply for leave!."
Clerk : "Here's your timetable la!"
Girl : "Nonono! Not this timetable! I want the timetable to apply for leave!"
Clerk : "Yea la! This is your timetable right?"
Girl : "Yes."
Clerk : "Then take it and the form and apply for your leave la!"
Girl : " Nonono! I don't want this timetable! I need the timetable to apply for leave!"

*Mimics clerk fainting out of sheer "zha dou" factor.*

LoL.

Aerin,

Signing off~~~~ SIENZ HOLIDAYS OVER!

4 comments:

Stellix said...

...
dun fall u the dark side his head...

said...

lol, he really said that wor.

I had to stiffle a huge laugh,haha.
Wanted to ask him if he was Anakin,hahaha.

Eh,the girl one not funny meh? Dem lame lo, I standing behind her then I keep laughing,ppl tout I sot di.

Stellix said...

memang got problem...

Stellix said...

deng, update ur blog la tiuz